<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1611207814103908973?origin\x3dhttp://dreamerhikari.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
I'm Huiyan. And my Birthday falls on 9th May=P

Loves
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Wide angle lens.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bad Day

Suddenly, I thought of using this blog again.
I shall use this as my 'not so personal' blog. haha

I guess I must be too stress this few days.
I'm disappointed with my piano exam performance today.
I could have perform better.
It's all due to my nervousness=(

Tell me how do you play well when your hands are actually shaking?!=(
This is not the first time I experienced this.
I really hate when I get nervous.
It just shows that I'm weak and lack of confidence, isn't it?

I still hope I can at least get a pass.

Ivan being such a nice friend, asked me to call him after my exam.
He even shared his own experience with me.
After telling him all the mistakes I made, he still thinks I can pass.
Though I have lost confidence, still gonna thank the people who thinks I can make it. haha
I really hope I can!=]

Lastly,
I wish myself goodluck for my ippt tomorrow!LOL
10:35 PM