<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1611207814103908973?origin\x3dhttp://dreamerhikari.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
I'm Huiyan. And my Birthday falls on 9th May=P

Loves
Gakkai.
Music.
Shopping.
Travelling.
Pasta.
Pepper Crab.
Swimming.
Bowling.
Pool.
Monkey.
Sheep.
Black n Red.

Her Wishes
- Karaoke CDs!
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D.
- Wide angle lens.
- Travel to the following places with my parents within the next 10 years: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hawaii, Shanghai, Turkey, England, Angkor Wat,South Africa, Egypt.
- Travel with a good Cause.
- Everyone around me to be happy=]

Tagboard
``

free hit counter image
The web site design company guide.

Thursday, March 25, 2010
I did it=]

I have made it!=D
I'm happy 'coz it's quite last min notice and yet I made it!woohoo...
Proud of myself too..hehe


I really miss those days in RPSD.
Now I do need someone to push me on...




rpsd's chalet...


Things I feel like doing currently:

Play Pool.
Swimming.
Cycling.
KTV-ing.
Go Ikea!
Visit Universal Studio!
Photography.
Holidaying.


Did I miss out any?haha..
Who wants to do those following things do find me!haha

Anyway I'm happy that I can go Desaru for holiday le!!weee...
1st april!!=]
7:09 PM